MUSIC FESTIVAL HOSTED BY
TWIN CREEKS BREWING
August 19th, 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Vinton Farmer's Market
This is our first year at it, and we couldn't be more excited for this festival. We're hosting several bands throughout the day, will have food trucks, and will, of course, have all of our beer at the festival as well. Bring your family, expect to hang out all day, and enjoy some incredible tunes with your favorite beer in hand. We will also have local merch vendors and corn hole.
- PETS ARE WELCOME! ALL WE ASK IS THAT THEY REMAIN FRIENDLY AND ON THEIR LEASH.
- PARKING: MUNICIPAL BUILDING, VINTON BAPTIST, VINTON MOTORS, AND ALONG POLLARD
- NO RE-ADMITTANCE TO EVENT ONCE YOU LEAVE
- KIDS 12 & UNDER ARE FREE
- 12 - 20 PAY $5.00 ADMISSION BUT DON'T GET ISSUED A WRISTBAND
- IN ADDITION TO WRISTBAND PATRONS MUST PURCHASE BEER TICKETS TO PRESENT FOR POURS
- THE TAPROOM WILL BE OPEN AND CONNECTED TO THE FARMER'S MARKET
- NO CROWLER OR GROWLER FILLS ALLOWED DURING THE EVENT FROM THE TAPROOM